Sunday, November 6

well...

That was quite a let down, was it not?

I felt like I did 2 years ago on a wednesday night in Morgantown.

The bubble burst.

No Rose Bowl.

I have to hear more about how good Vince Young is.

Honestly, I did not see it coming, I fear this blog may have jinxed my beloved Hokies.

The blog stays despite a blemish on the record. The real key is that this team does not implode as the 2003 squad did after that blowout to WVU. Miami and missing out on a national championship shot are, bad, but we should still beat the stuffing out of those pink shirt wearing fancy boys from UVA.

As for the New gate bar. It is like stepping in a time warp or something. For 3 hours I may as well have been in Big Al's on Main Street. I stepped back out and WHAM New York City was still there. It was odd to be so inundated by the maroon and orange, and then think that this was lower Manhattan.

I dont think I will return to that establishment. No hard feelings, but just a bad first impression and I am not sure my constitution can handle that emotional transcendence again.

No comments: