Saturday, November 5

My credentials for this post...

I graduated from Va Tech in the spring of 2003. I majored in political science.

Here is what I know so far:

This is easily the most talented hokie squad yet, even if they lose 3 games bay the end of the year we have never gone onto so many fields and simply been able to outclass people as we have done this season.

I do not have cable. Apparently, most bars here in New York City have other priorities when the bad birds are on TV.

The only game I have seeen this year in full was the NC st. game back before Labor Day.

I once had a class with Earnest Wilford. And another with Kevin Jones. One time in high school I blocked Kevin Lewis when I was a pulling gaurd.

Like Lee Suggs I am a preacher's child.

I sat through hurricane 2 years ago to make fun of my cousin after we whipped his precious aTm Aggies on a Thursday night, when their punter made their best play of the game on a muff.

I know I have waited until late in the season to make this blog a reality, but here I am, on perhaps the biggest day of our season. I have full conbfidence that we will beat the hurricanes, and I plan to see it at the Hokie hang out of Manhattan, New Gate bar and grill on LaGuardia.

No comments: